Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Computer Issues

My primary computer will not run without crashing. It will run for about a minute before I get a blue screen crash. I don't know if I have hardware issues or software issues. I don't even know who to be angry at right now.

To make matters worse, my secondary computer is installing updates. It has been installing update 15 of 18 for a while now, because I have not run them in a long time. I have been waiting for 2 hours. This is after a 2.5 hour scan by Symantec's virus scanner. If a "total protection package" is supposed to protect you from getting viruses in the first place, why does it have to scan for them? (I know, it is being thorough.)

I end up spending all day hitting "enter" and clicking "OK" without doing anything creative. Very mind numbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment